are consumers allowd to do this?!

Guest vital

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

two months ago I had a friend tint his customers car and the guy did'nt like the job wanted two windows redunn and the tinter said they were fine just a few specks in them, the guy still did'nt pay and went in side his house.

my friend calls the cops and says to the officer theff of services, they send over a cop car and the cop looks at the job just performed and the cop tells the guy to pay or go to JAIL.

the guy pays and the cops tell the tinter that he did a great job and got his business card cause the cop needs a few cars done.,

yep theff of services........................

what you do is get a big brick, and break his windows one at a time.  That way it is too small of a claim to turn in to insurance and the prick will have to come out the pocket!!!!!

[*]359738

its amazing how far brake fluid will fly in a squirt gun :lol6 and the nasty things it can do to paint if it splatters :gasp

Guest Key West

Tintdesignz is right. It is theft of goods and services by fraud. Same as stopping payment on a check. How can they prove that they ever really intended to pay you? Try buying a Plasma TV at Sears, then get a charge back. See what happens.

You can go to the state attorney and file charges for theft/fraud. I know. Its happened to me twice. :poop (Bast@rds!!!!)

They will have to prove a dispute, and prove that they tried to resolve it with you first. IF YOU WILL NOT address thier complaint, THEN they can go to civil court, the BBB or whatever. They cannot obtain goods and services, then stop payment on a check or get a charge back on thier credit card. My opinion, Have thier azzes arrested, or at least have them served with notice of intent to file charges :lol

two months ago I had a friend tint his customers car and the guy did'nt like the job wanted two windows redunn and the tinter said they were fine just a few specks in them, the guy still did'nt pay and went in side his house.

my friend calls the cops and says to the officer theff of services, they send over a cop car and the cop looks at the job just performed and the cop tells the guy to pay or go to JAIL.

the guy pays and the cops tell the tinter that he did a great job and got his business card cause the cop needs a few cars done.,

yep theff of services........................

[*]359828

beautiful story!

:thumb

It sucks that the world is this way...people can't talk to each other to iron stuff out.

It would be a wonderful world if everyone tried to put themselves in the shoes of the people they are dealing with and treated people like they would want to be treated. :thumb

Archived