Madico Clearplex, What is it ?

Guest darkdan
....cough cough...blah blah blah....cough cough..... lots of talk about how great this stuff looks the minute you put it on and the first week it's on. I'm still waiting to hear about what it looks like on a daily driver (more than 10 miles per day on the highway) after about 3-4 months. I'm sure it looks ***s 8 months after installation on a vehicle that leaves the garage twice a year. But I want to see it on a daily/practicle application.

Well I'm currently driving 25 miles to work one way and will be for about another month. Then it's just the usual 3000 miles a month I'll be doing. Currently winter time so salt/sand. Scraping morning frost. High UV when the sun is out due to it reflecting off the snow/ice too.

If it lasts still spring time then it should make it a year.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

4th time is a charm.

It MUST have a S&S adhesive because it's amazing what will lay down when after you peel the liner. Just squeege SUPER hard.

Don't fear breaking the windshield by squeeging too hard. I put ALL my might into doing the aspire and 90% of it into doing the vic.

Guest cll1022

Do you have a local installer in the Seattle area? Can I have a contact phone number to reach you? I am most interested in the clear plex invisible film which goes over the windshield. Thank you.

looks like I'm in the clear to install it. WA. state law says a clear UV blocking film is acceptable for windshield application. :beer man I'm glad I live in a state that has decent laws on tinting.

Guest mikebrooks
Whose seen it? what does it do ? (remember, there will be a test on this subject later )

It sux after using the wipers and looks like a$$ after i season of wear and tear

Archived