Madico Clearplex, What is it ?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
Whats wrong with me spending XXXXXX amount of money a year and expect to get something half off or free??? I mean cmon. thats why eveyrhting is always buy one get one for free sales and what not for adv. (not tint) that would be nice....

:cool:thumb ok I get one car tinted you tint my other one for free :tantrum sounds good to me :hmmm:beer:lol2:40

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I have no problem buying a roll, hoping to break even by trying to sell a few, and protecting my own vehicles. Heck, if it saves a windshield or two on my fleet it paid for itself.

:thumb:tantrum

Guest vclimber
If a distributer from whom you buy and have bought for some time, or even one that wants you to change gives you some freebies, that's logical, but coming and wanting a free roll of Clear-Plex, while maybe not even beeing a Madico user, and then complaining that you don't get a roll for free, goes a little to far.

Some products are just too expensive to get free rolls, this might just be one of them (or they are still just testing the market before getting more aggresive). Try to get a free roll of Lumistry :hmmm:?:hmmm

:nono:hmmm

Although Soltek sent us over 700sq ft of free CH20 and we didn't even ask for a sample. :nono

Guest VaTinterPMan

Yeah I hear that alot to tintman. And it can be a pain but do u understand where im coming from. IT is nice to actually see the dist. much less have him drop something offf :nono

Guest CJ Shades

....cough cough...blah blah blah....cough cough..... lots of talk about how great this stuff looks the minute you put it on and the first week it's on. I'm still waiting to hear about what it looks like on a daily driver (more than 10 miles per day on the highway) after about 3-4 months. I'm sure it looks ***s 8 months after installation on a vehicle that leaves the garage twice a year. But I want to see it on a daily/practicle application.

Archived