Guest pastfast125

Guest pastfast125

OK, I think I have an idea of it now. Lemme see if I have it right. According to mdog or whatever his name is, you can use a soap and alchohol mixture, spray it on the window, then slap the tint on there, then use a card or something, and make an H pattern to anchor it up...Then fingers, or excess tint that has kid of bubble will be there, then you use a heat gun and give the areas heat burst so that they shrink, then use a paper towel or hard card and flatten the fingers. Is that right? Do you guys shrink side windows too? Also, when cutting the tint to size, do you cut it to the exact size of how you want, or bigger than you want, so that it will shrink to the right size?

wipe bar soap in a wet rag then wipe the rag on the glass.

roll out your tint and cut it bigger then the final cut will be.

wet the outside vertical lines and stretch the tint so it loks like an H on the back glass.

squeegee the sides up and down, and a line accross to connect the two vertical lines.

use the heat gun to start shrinking the tint to conform to the glass and use a squeegee to smoothe out the film after its shrunk.

then make your final cut, and your done

Guest pastfast125

OK thanks everybody, I think I kinda know how to do it, is this process only used for back windows? Or should I use it for all windows? Also what do you recommend for customers to clean their windows with after they have been tinted?

Archived