Your own forum in the subscribers area

My wife had a great idea for her subscribers forum and I thought it might work here. TTC already has her own forum here, so you get the idea. Since it's in a private area, you can have more "off color" subjects, or more personal subjects, or anything you want basically.

So ANYONE that is a subscriber can (and should) have their own personal forum here, just let me know in this thread, or send me a PM and I will set it up for you. Let me know what title and description you would like to have for it and I will set it up for you right away.

I hope this will give this area a little more value for us all.

Also, some people have more that one personal forum on my wifes site, for example ebay finds, personal interests, cooking, photoshop, "get to know me" forums....almost anything. Just use your imagination.

You paid to be here, so you can have any type of forum you would like within reason. I think this will work much better than the blog idea!

Enjoy!!

My wife had a great idea for her subscribers forum and I thought it might work here. TTC already has her own forum here, so you get the idea. Since it's in a private area, you can have more "off color" subjects, or more personal subjects, or anything you want basically.

So ANYONE that is a subscriber can (and should) have their own personal forum here, just let me know in this thread, or send me a PM and I will set it up for you. Let me know what title and description you would like to have for it and I will set it up for you right away.

I hope this will give this area a little more value for us all.

Also, some people have more that one personal forum on my wifes site, for example ebay finds, personal interests, cooking, photoshop, "get to know me" forums....almost anything. Just use your imagination.

You paid to be here, so you can have any type of forum you would like within reason. I think this will work much better than the blog idea!

Enjoy!!

[*]387165

So I can make LEO'Z FORUM????

UNBELIEVABLE? Am I right? MY OWN FORUME HERE?

:thumb I will try to subscribe :lol

HEY  I just noticed im not a subscriber anymore :thumb 

and if or when I become one again, I can I have my own pr0no forum?  :lol  :lol

[*]387178

:lol That'll increase the subscriber's forums! :lol

Archived