Honda Fit

Guest vital

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

one of our shops is a stall at the honda dealer...simple car, I take off the third brakelight only because it takes a few seconds and these things are right off the truck going into the showroom so it has to be top quality. like mentioned the seatbelts in the way of the rear permanent but havnt had a problem with it

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

im not sure what engine yours had but the detailers raced a pair of them down to get gas and they are daaaamn quick they said. dont bother with the seat belt removal, theres plenty of room. did 2 yesturday, only thing I do is remove the 3brakelight...dont really need to but it takes maybe 3 sec w/ 10mm socket

im not sure what engine yours had but the detailers raced a pair of them down to get gas and they are daaaamn quick they said. dont bother with the seat belt removal, theres plenty of room. did 2 yesturday, only thing I do is remove the 3brakelight...dont really need to but it takes maybe 3 sec w/ 10mm socket

I noticed that it had shift padels on the steering wheel. I didn't remove anything.

Archived