Honda Fit

Guest vital

Guest jkandell

The tinter I took mine too said it is a hard car to do because the small kick windows and rear windows were hard to get to. They were actually going to raise the price on the next Fit after mine because of the difficulty.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:popcorn sounds like a scam, I dont have to much trouble getting my squeedge behind the seatbelt at all and that backwindow raises right up not difficult at all to get to :nono

Guest tintgod
:popcorn sounds like a scam, I dont have to much trouble getting my squeedge behind the seatbelt at all and that backwindow raises right up not difficult at all to get to :nono

what does being 6'6 have anything to do with getting behind the seat belts on the back. :lol2

they are a PITA to get the film behind and card out...but not that big of deal to raise the price on them.

oh sheit..you edited before I could reply to it.. :lol2

Just remove the seatbelt bracket :popcorn I removed the one I did the other day. That plastic that surrounds the bracket that hangs down in front of the window will divide in to 2 pieces exposing the bolt to remove the bracket :nono

Just remove the seatbelt bracket :popcorn I removed the one I did the other day. That plastic that surrounds the bracket that hangs down in front of the window will divide in to 2 pieces exposing the bolt to remove the bracket :lol2

:nono makes that window way easier. :lol2

Guest tintgod
Just remove the seatbelt bracket :popcorn I removed the one I did the other day. That plastic that surrounds the bracket that hangs down in front of the window will divide in to 2 pieces exposing the bolt to remove the bracket :lol2

yeah...but that to easy.. :nono

Guest jkandell

I find it fascinating that the consensus in this thread is that the Fit is a piece of cake to do, yet on this other thread they're saying it's a PITA! Interesting how the views among professionals can be so opposite for same car!

Guest tintgod
I find it fascinating that the consensus in this thread is that the Fit is a piece of cake to do, yet on this other thread they're saying it's a PITA! Interesting how the views among professionals can be so opposite for same car!

isnt it like that in any profession ...you are asking a question to ppl at many different skill level on this board...and you are going to get many different answers.

Archived