07 Rabbit 2.5

Guest Al-tint

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is how we deal with Rabbits over here!!

DSC01176.jpg

DSC01177.jpg

Seriously tho, we have done a couple, very hard, I cringe everytime a customer calls in with one.

Got another in soon for a guy who is having it done for his girlfriend for a xmas present surprise!

Hope it goes well ha ha

Guest dennissierra

DID A 07 RABBIT THE OTHER DAY IT WAS HARD AT ALL IVE BEEN TINTING FOR A FEW YEARS ONLY BUT GOT TRAINED BY ONE OF THE BEST TINTERS AROUND HE TINTS ANYWAY EVERYONE GOT THERE OWN WAY OF TINTING HE KNOWS LIKE 20 DIF WAYZ BUT HE MADE UP HIS OWN WAY IVE TINTED WITH ALOT OF TINTERS AND NO1 TINTS THE WAY HE DOES NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT WELL I GOT TRAINED BY HIM...AND I SEE PPL HERE SAYIN A NIGHTMARE FOR THE VW RABBIT IT ONLY TOOK ME 10 MINS O SHRINK MAYBE NOT EVEN I FOUND IT VERY SIMPLE I DID IT DRY SHRINKING ALSO THE CUSTOMER CAME TO ME CUASE THIS TINT SHOP THATS AROUND MY WAY HAS BEEN THERE FOR 10 YEARS AND THEY COULDENT DO IT ...SO HE BROUGHT IT TO ME!!

try putting your elbow in your ear!

you resurrected this thread from the grave to tell someone to put their elbow in their ear? :lol2

I've seen these on the road and wanted to get my hands on one to tint but havnt got one in yet. I like a challenge every now and then. :hump

Guest tintec

I find these as easy now as any other hatch back glass,use a half moon anchour(low in the middle bottom goin up high into the sides,fully shrink the four corners first then finish the rest as normal easy when youve done a few,I myself struggled with these at the start but once you get a system down their easy :dunno

Archived