saw the blue lights....

Guest iceman7329

Cops here in Georgia have been getting everyone left and right for illegal tint and busting shops with a $1000 fine for doing it. :lol2

cops here in colorado will bust ya for hivin illegal tint, they all have tint meters. :lol2

if they have nothin better to do they'll stop ya. :lol2

I havent heard of any shops gettin busted :lol2

federal offence??????

Guest tintdawg

They are handing out ticket left and right here. They got about eight to ten new honda bikes(about 15k a piece) so they have to pay for them. Here, the only thing a motorcycle cop does, is generate revenue for the city.

Around here the cops will crack down on illegal tint for a couple of weeks then you here nothing for months and months! Tons of illegal tint around here, mostly 20% on the front rollups and some darker! :lol2

Around here the cops will crack down on illegal tint for a couple of weeks then you here nothing for months and months! Tons of illegal tint around here, mostly 20% on the front rollups and some darker! :lol2

I just read an article today in the window film mag. that said La. is wanting to change the current legislation to drastically increase the fines for illegal installs. I left the mag at work, so I dont want to quote the wrong numbers. But if someone else read the same article, do you remember what was quoted?

Guest nautiboi73

GOOD. I hope they stay with it and force those illegal shos to close or fly straight.

one cusomter had to have a R&R and found out that the ticketing officer wrote 60 TINT tiickets that day alone. :krazy

Archived