S550

TINT

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest olletsoc

I did one 2 weeks ago. they are cake. easy back glass, all side glass is frameless inlcuding quater windows. I didn't even bother removing pannels

the backglass is the same as the old s class, and you even have room behind the rear break light , so you done have to remove it .

the doors, gaskets are way low so no tucking or pullin panels. im just careful of my water useage on the roll ups, because of the electrical.

good luck.... :bingo

the backglass is the same as the old s class, and you even have room behind the rear break light , so you done have to remove it .

the doors, gaskets are way low so no tucking or pullin panels. im just careful of my water useage on the roll ups, because of the electrical.

good luck.... :lol6

:lol6:beer

Guest Mo Evo

I've got an S550 coming up next week. Is the glass double-paned like the older S class and new ML? The customer wants limo but they may be relagated to 35% if it is in fact double -paned glass. Thanks for any info. Newbie here, but been tinting cars for 15 years.

Mo

I've got an S550 coming up next week. Is the glass double-paned like the older S class and new ML? The customer wants limo but they may be relagated to 35% if it is in fact double -paned glass. Thanks for any info. Newbie here, but been tinting cars for 15 years.

Mo

its a cake, dont even have to remove door panels, but be easy on the glass while cutting on the outside, its doube glass though, easy on the gun :DD

Archived