working in public

Guest LukeNukem

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put orange cones in the area's im working on, and even then people walk over or knock the cones, focken jackasses, what I do I spray water all over the place so that way they learn they're lesson...there really isnt any solution but just bare with as much as possible, I sometimes block the area where im at....and just fock em all!

:wall

Guest VOLTRON

I undestand if you have scaffolding and or a large ladder, however if the windows are ground level and you dont need any equipment no need to block off for liability reasons. I carry caution tape and tape off my workspace and people still try and go through and in just not paying attention. However in the instance with the guy stepping on my film there was no space to block off and there was no going in after hrs or when they were not open. It was a small room you walked into and then went through another set of doors into the store (vestibule or atrium).

Personally, I like watching the car salesmen. Not 2 minutes after you hang some 20 silver on a window, they are checking out their nose hairs and fixing their do. This happened at two difference lots, it's fricken hilarious how conceded these low budget ballers are.

Archived