3M prestige (on cars?)

Guest cctint

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

My biggest seller these days is Prestige 70 on the front roll ups, 70% (clear) is the MOST legal film for front rollups here in cali worth putting on and when I talk them out of dark stuff which will get them a ticket I show them the Prestige 70, I've taken the thermal and UV meters to the film and it blocks as much as the 20% even though its clear. It doesnt shrink or I'd have PR50 on the windshield by now. what are you trying to explain darkdan, I just wetshrink my CS, are you saying you have shrunk Prestige?

edited for haters, not like im slangin limo on there...its a completly clear film:DD

My biggest seller these days is Prestige 70 on the front roll ups, 70% (clear) is the only legal film for front rollups here in cali and when I talk them out of dark stuff which will get them a ticket I show them the Prestige 70, I've taken the thermal and UV meters to the film and it blocks as much as the 20% even though its clear. It doesnt shrink or I'd have PR50 on the windshield by now. what are you trying to explain darkdan, I just wetshrink my CS, are you saying you have shrunk Prestige?

Bad news dude, 70% film isn't legal in California. The glass and film must meter above 70% which means 70% on top of 70% factory glass will meter 49%. You can only apply the clear UV film and still meter legal.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:spit letter of the law :spit this is true, california is lame like that...first they would have to be pulled over, then the officer would have to notice a completly clear film on the glass, and then be d!ick enough to get out his meter and right up a ticket. if someone came to me to peel off there 70% because they were ticketed I believe we would be witnessing the collapse of the tint industry :spit havent had a complaint yet :thumb and at least im talking them out of the 20 :poke

My biggest seller these days is Prestige 70 on the front roll ups, 70% (clear) is the only legal film for front rollups here in cali and when I talk them out of dark stuff which will get them a ticket I show them the Prestige 70, I've taken the thermal and UV meters to the film and it blocks as much as the 20% even though its clear. It doesnt shrink or I'd have PR50 on the windshield by now. what are you trying to explain darkdan, I just wetshrink my CS, are you saying you have shrunk Prestige?

Bad news dude, 70% film isn't legal in California. The glass and film must meter above 70% which means 70% on top of 70% factory glass will meter 49%. You can only apply the clear UV film and still meter legal.

:spit

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

yeah funny ? :spit takes the time to post but only put an emoticon? what are californians supposed 2 do not have tint? dont think so, and for the qualitys of the prestige its worth it...like going 60mph in a 55. like I said they'll just go down the street and have 20% put on if I dont sell them on the prestige, much safer and I say the best tint for california vehicles. and I seriously disagree that 70% and the glass makes only 49% VLT

yeah funny ? :spit takes the time to post but only put an emoticon? what are californians supposed 2 do not have tint? dont think so, and for the qualitys of the prestige its worth it...like going 60mph in a 55. like I said they'll just go down the street and have 20% put on if I dont sell them on the prestige

actually it would be more like going 70mph in a 49 zone

and now for the emoticon :spit

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:spit now my emoticon, I suggest you look at a vehicle with 70% on the front glass. thats is if you can tell when a car has that on there. like I said its a big seller round here and they dont even know that I tinted it when they show up. anywho the guys question was has anyone put it on vehicles and my answer is HELL YEAH and I will continue to so it daily. no way like 70 in a 50 thats just lame, completely clear and its prestige so very little reflection and glare

I guess you didnt see what I did so let me point it out,

the film you put on is 70% and I said 70 mph,

now once its on it will be about 49% and I said 49mph

get it it was a joke, a funny, yes it was made at your expence and now that I see you cant take a joke I apoligize.

personally I dont care what you do in your business, but I am a little impressed that you talk them out of doing the real dark tint.

so peace bro and here is another one :spit

Archived