'03 Chevy Impala

Guest CloudWalker

Guest MilkmanDan

I have an 03 Impala, watch the backglass, esp at the top where the Attenna is at (built into the glass). And if it's like most police package Impalas, they will have lights on the backseat deck, theirs should be easy to remove as well.

Wish the shop I took mine to removed the felt, ended up having it done 3 times before they got it right, kept leaving huge gaps on the sides or getting bits of felt trapped underneath.

Letting it dry now to see how it turns out.

*BTW, please take a picture of it when you are done, I'd like to see how it's supposed to look.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CloudWalker

SURE will Dan if I can get td to post em here I have no idea how to do computer stuff. I'll take a real good close up of the doors where the felt is.

Thanks ot but I would have figured it out with or without you old man. :dunno jk

to post a pic, scroll to the top, and hit "image uploader", then hit user pics, then there will be an "upload" button to the upper right hit that, then hit browse, give it a name, and hit ok, once the pic is uploaded, just right click on it and hit "properties" copy and paste the URL into your post here.

Guest thetintshop
Wish the shop I took mine to removed the felt, ended up having it done 3 times before they got it right, kept leaving huge gaps on the sides or getting bits of felt trapped underneath

sounds like you should have taken it somewhere else.

OHHHHHHHH this car is bad about radio reception after you tint it the antenna is in the backglass MAKE SURE THE CUSTOMER knows that before you tint it, so you wont be ripping it off and losing your ass :dunno

Archived