optical technology inc?

Guest streetsounds

Guest CajunTinter

I just got a sample last week also... I was impressed. This film is very easy to work with. Shrinks unbelievably well. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see O.T. become a signifigant player in the window film industry in the next few years....

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VaTinterPMan

Thats like the windows operating system coming out. the new windows vista. It alright I got it running on one of my machinces but no biggy. it just runns 64bit alot easier. so what is this stuff. I want to get a free roll.

I just got a sample last week also... I was impressed. This film is very easy to work with. Shrinks unbelievably well. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see O.T. become a signifigant player in the window film industry in the next few years....

:gasp May be YES, market is changing....

Guest CajunTinter
Thats like the windows operating system coming out. the new windows vista. It alright I got it running on one of my machinces but no biggy. it just runns 64bit alot easier. so what is this stuff. I want to get a free roll.

Not really Va..... I've been using win/vista for several months and it's got issue after issue w/ driver's as well as networking issues.. IMO this cannot be compared with window film; it's apples and oranges... I am not ready to jump ship from what I currently use and become an Optical Technologies shop; but what I am saying is this: This film is soooo easy to work with and pretty good looking that it will turn some heads-- This is JMHO, call and get a sample and check it out for yourself..... :gasp

Archived