Open Flame. Torch Shrink.... Pic's , Videos... Take 3!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
your voice sounds like you got a squirrels nuts in your mouth
HAHAHAH dood sounds like a parrot talking :uh

:lol6 :inot

LB, is nice that you have time to stand around watching tinters like us do work,

but I mean really? what's the point? so the company you work for shrinks with an open flame, im hoping he's got an expensive garagekeepers policy. let alone let the owner of that shop use open flame, how much time ar eyou guys really saving? what is the freaking rush on doing every car using an expensive high film on cars? sure hope you guys are giving your customers what they pay for really. think about it, you do a car in a hour and what makes the customer think? I paid 500-700 for an hours work?

we all are tinters here, and you are not impressing anyone, except for the rookies, and surely enough customers who are watching the boards already know what shop you work for. open flame on customers cars is just dangerous and would make customers very worried if they knew what you guys are doing. and dont tell me they know :uh

why dont you post something more productive like how you really file roll ups instead of filing them withouth heating edges and barely squeeging out the water before rolliing it up?

come on man. you aint dogging no one

Amen, and with that said, I'm going to close this thread and hopefully this chapter on the whole topic.

LB, you are more than welcome here, but lets lay off the whole video thing for a while and we can all try to get off on the right foot this time.

This really is a friendly board and a great bunch of guys. :lol6

Archived