Huper Optik vs. V-Cool

Guest Litespeeds

Have it printed on photo paper with a cheap frame.

Yesterday I gave out six bids, three closed, all Huper. Total price for a day of selling, $5700.00. Two houses are in a retirement developement, and the other in a very expensive area. I expect one of the other three to decide on the cheapest, and there is a good possibility that I should close the other two, one with 3M and the other with Huper.

Guest SherSlip

Huper accounts for about 98% of my residential installs. I don't show other films unless they want privacy or a lower price. I let my compatition show them the metalized films.

Guest skeeter

Huper's territory protection is probably their greatest asset. They are`nt allowing competing dealers to both sell their product. Fine. They are'nt selling nearly as much film as their competitors either. They allow a small shop to sell an urban area exclusively and are happy to do so. The smaller shop then goes the price gouge route with the customer because he's the only guy that offers it. $2 psf film for $8 and up. $4 psf film for $14 and up. It is easy to expose gouging if you go up against it. This current Huper sensationalism will come AND go.

Nerest Huper "dealer" is over an hour away from me, so the rep. won't even speak to me about setting up. He told me to call the other dealer to see if I could set something up with him (nothing like giving the comp. a heads up). I did call and left a message twice, and never got a return call. So I emailed the company to see what a territory covers, and they would not give any square milage or any thing. I think the company is making up the rules by the "seat of their pants".

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

I've never really investigated the Huper films but I know they have two lines of films. One all ceramic and the other line I think is that sech stuff. Did I get that right? There's not even a huper person near me.

Anyways, I know pricing can vary based on what part of the nation you are, but what can you get per sqft on these films?

Guest Film Maverick

I know six guys within spitting distance of each other that can get Huper in Los Angeles. Their territory is becoming here what Vista's is now. When they know there is enough money in your area they will flood the market.

Guest Sprinter

sluts right, give me tint at the cheapest price, quoted a 03 cavileer 2 dr at 156.75 guy said he had another bid at 140.00 see ya!

Archived