2006 Honda Civic coupe

Guest MidcoastMW

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I remove the rear deck everytime I have to do one of these coupes..I do hondas for the dealership so it has to be showroom quality :bingo back deck comes out easy but not so easy to get it back in right. just get your fingers under the edge there and pull up and out, then start popping out clips by pulling the whole deck up...slide it on out

Guest gus738
:drunk damn, if you got a bulldozer back there thats pretty good!! You may be thinking of a diffrent model tho, cuz there is no third brake light in the one I did. Was a 2 Dr. SI. I beleive the light is in the decklid spoiler.

I'm glad I was able to help with those links, and yes the civic 2dr regardless of the model they have a 3rd brake light in the rear deck and also on the spoiler..... and Mdog whats up must I say that first lol but yea I dont know what the heck you doing regarding the harness or along the trim to remove the plastics ???? you can just unplug the switch and it comes along with the whole deck and the wire hanging .....

Guest MidcoastMW
I'm glad I was able to help with those links, and yes the civic 2dr regardless of the model they have a 3rd brake light in the rear deck and also on the spoiler..... and Mdog whats up must I say that first lol but yea I dont know what the heck you doing regarding the harness or along the trim to remove the plastics ???? you can just unplug the switch and it comes along with the whole deck and the wire hanging .....

:thumb no third brakelight on the deck mang!! Only on the spoiler..... 2006 Civic coupe SI.

Archived