Be careful with the heat lamps!

Guest Key West
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Thanks for the kind words. Never mind 17 years experience, Vista platinum, advanced solar control with IWFA, security and frame lock training with CP. Then the fact that you are putting security on wooden french panes and pay for your mistakes. Try something different to get better results and the geniuses come out of the woodwork. Some of us are here to learn and help others. Others are here to put people down to push themselves up. Thanks again and all helpful post are welcome.

Dude,

Where in N Ga are you? Theres been 2 others within 75 miles of me in Rossville. I can literally bat a softball into Tenn. From my house. We should all get together one day. :lol2 Could be cool. :beer And never mind the diccks. We all started this journey in the same place. What you say is TRUE. Hang around here, theres some good folks out there too.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
whom ever are those who dare and certify you are on crack!

I've done tons of security installations, 8, 12, 21 mil so dont give me shiat. just push hard.. :beer

Tint, You've done 21 mil? And "TONS" of it as well? What,..... 2 rolls?:lol2 Had to be SunTek. Just HOW in the heill do you do that? I've handled it, but never put it up. (Nor would I ever) But if you are THAT good, please, may I touch the hem of your raiment? I know that I'm not worthy of a hand shake. I've only done 15 mil & under. I'm going to bed now, shaking my head, muttering to my self "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy" I had NO idea I was in the presence of a god!!! :lol

I guess 3M is on crack AND heroin to have certified me. I think I will mail them back my cert, and refer them to you from now on (I'm not worthy, I'm just not worthy :DD )

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Tint, You've done 21 mil? And "TONS" of it as well? What 2 rolls?:lol Had to be SunTek. Just HOW in the heill do you do that? I've handled it, but never put it up. (Nor would I ever) But if you are THAT good, please, may I touch the hem of your raiment? I know that I'm not worthy of a hand shake. I've only done 15 mil & under. I'm going to bed now, shaking my head, muttering to my self "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy" I had NO idea I was in the presence of a god!!! :DD

I guess 3M is on crack AND heroin to have certified me. I think I will mail them back my cert, and refer them to you from now on (I'm not worthy, I'm just not worthy :nope )

:beer:DD:lol2:lol2

I haven't done a ton of security, only 11 mil and under so I ain't sayin shiat, I do know you need to push hella hard on it, but northern exposure :lol2 how it would dry out.

Dude,

Where in N Ga are you? Theres been 2 others within 75 miles of me in Rossville. I can literally bat a softball into Tenn. From my house. We should all get together one day. :lol2 Could be cool. :beer And never mind the diccks. We all started this journey in the same place. What you say is TRUE. Hang around here, theres some good folks out there too.

Im between Atl and Athens. Im quoting a large job in south tenn if you want in. Not just b/c I was trained by crackheads but its large. I will pm you the details.

Guest Key West
whom ever are those who dare and certify you are on crack!

I've done tons of security installations, 8, 12, 21 mil so dont give me shiat. just push hard.. :beer

I can' wait for my buddy Tintin' Magician to get in here. Dude cut his teeth on 8 mil. I'm sure that he'd be in awe too! And you've been doing 8, 12 and 21 mil since you were 15? :lol2 Ya need to cut people some slack. If nobody tried new things, our industry would stagnate. 12 years is impressive, but the attitude is NOT! Atfer 30+ years, I have found out just how much I DON'T know. :DD:lol

Guest Key West
Im between Atl and Athens. Im quoting a large job in south tenn if you want in. Not just b/c I was trained by crackheads but its large. I will pm you the details.

VERY COOL!! Yeah, send me the details! Much appreciated :beer

Guest Key West
:beer:DD:lol2:lol2

I haven't done a ton of security, only 11 mil and under so I ain't sayin shiat, I do know you need to push hella hard on it, but northern exposure :lol2 how it would dry out.

:DD:lol:nope

Guest Key West

I don't think ya got enough posts to PM me, but you can email me at tinteffects@comcast.net :beer REALLY sux about that glass, live & learn. Nobody said knowledge comes cheap tho! :lol2

key west is just mad cause im just younger than most folks on here with the same experience. I do alot of safety films almost everyday. and yes 21 mil and no not from suntek, I do use suntek for they're 72" rolls. im guessing you use heat lamps on double panes as well? :lol my rant was not directed to you so im dont be offended. biting 8mil? is the dude on his 50th set of teeth or what? :beer like I said rant was not towards you, I dont need you to refer people to us as we are doing just fine and keep getting blessed with on going work all over. and please, just because im younger than does not mean you know more and probably do better installs than me, or me than you. you dont know me nor do I know. and no, I dont think 3M is on crack for certifying you. you are on crack for using they're film. :lol2

Archived