Be careful with the heat lamps!

I knew what we were doing was risky. But we were doing SECURITY ON FRENCH PANES FACING NORTH IN THE WINTER. We had problems and we dont leave anything looking bad. We knew there could be problems because we have training. I havent seen anything about your training....care to share anything other than years of bla bla bla

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not on anyones "side" dude, just against the "tint god" attitude. Your remark was totally uncalled for :spit Lets all take a chill pill and play nice!!

I wasnt trying to come up wiht an attitude at all :beer . the only tint god I know of is Vclim the jiggra knows his shiat. but you have to understand im in an industry like this, and when I read this thread I was like what??????

Tint...put down the crack pipe. Step away from the lighter :spit

Oh and edit your own damn post :spit

the crack pipe is goooood.

I hold off alot on here because I know peoples internet feelings will get hurt. but this thread made do so. and im being honest.

you know what, fock it. southern smoke whatever your name is, I dont care, keep heating up double pane. :nope

I knew what we were doing was risky. But we were doing SECURITY ON FRENCH PANES FACING NORTH IN THE WINTER. We had problems and we dont leave anything looking bad. We knew there could be problems because we have training. I havent seen anything about your training....care to share anything other than years of bla bla bla

I havent seen yours other than breaking glass :spit:spit:spit

you want to see my work? come to the bay area, and you'll see walgreens, old navy's stores, lacoste stores I can on and on , , there are great competitiors in my area too, but we have our good hand full like all others my area. there is business for everyone. but clowns like you putting heat on glass like that is crazy dude. some training that is.

why are you offended?

Im not. After getting to know how you respond. You get your kicks out of bashing others. Better you than me. I make mistakes and have no problem posting them where me and the rest of the industry can learn. Thats how we got where we are. The next time you screw up or you say we should have tried........Think about how hard you have been here. Your youth shows in your attitude. This is not a p1ss1ng contest.

what kind of responses you think you would get after posting that you put HEAT LAMPS on double pane windows???

what effect do you think it would of done???? and no I dont have an attitude. I've learned from the best and I am the best like the rest are. cause I dont consider myself better than anyone. but smart enough not to heat up any flat glass unevenly with heat lamps, heat guns whatever you go crazy on. I mean, what was your reaction when the first, or better yet the second glass cracked? :spit

Guest Key West
I havent seen yours other than breaking glass :spit:spit:beer

you want to see my work? come to the bay area, and you'll see walgreens, old navy's stores, lacoste stores I can on and on , , there are great competitiors in my area too, but we have our good hand full like all others my area. there is business for everyone. but clowns like you putting heat on glass like that is crazy dude. some training that is.

Dude, whats with the name callin'? Please chill out! He was trying to do something and it backfired on him. SO WHAT!!! :spit

Archived