Be careful with the heat lamps!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh great, you know what, im not gonna edit it, im gonna keep like that.

as that is all you are trying to make fun of a typo I just made and im still cracking up and cant wait to get in on monday and tell the guys what you are doing. heat lamps on flat glass, I can understand tempered :lol but no way dude. :beer . im amazed at key west with "30+" experience on the same side with you. :lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint

OK I gotta step in here,

TINT with all your expertise, have you never broke anything or fugged something up :nope

I have, and so have others and that is what this thread was about, look at the title :lol2:lol

Also, please, as in any situation, treat others the way you want to be treated.

thats from the new rule thread :beer can't we all get along and share tips and tricks and do's and DON'TS :DD:lol2:DD:lol2

Guest Key West
oh great, you know what, im not gonna edit it, im gonna keep like that.

as that is all you are trying to make fun of a typo I just made and im still cracking up and cant wait to get in on monday and tell the guys what you are doing. heat lamps on flat glass, I can understand tempered :DD but no way dude. :lol2 . im amazed at key west with "30+" experience on the same side with you. :lol

Not on anyones "side" dude, just against the "tint god" attitude. Your remark was totally uncalled for :DD Lets all take a chill pill and play nice!! southern is a new guy on this forum, and has some experience behind him. This forum is not an eliteist fraternity. Lets not run off the new guys. Southerntint, I meant to welcome ya to the board a few posts ago.... :lol2:beer

Guest Key West
OK I gotta step in here,

TINT with all your expertise, have you never broke anything or fugged something up :?

I have, and so have others and that is what this thread was about, look at the title :lol2:lol

thats from the new rule thread :beer can't we all get along and share tips and tricks and do's and DON'TS :DD:lol2:DD:nope

Agree! No need to knock somebody 'cuz somethin 'bad happened. We ALL screw up now and then. ('cept mebbee me! :lol2:nope )

Archived