• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive been using the qdp line for about a year and a half and I absolutlylove it. someone mentioned above that you will get cleaner installs. that because they have some sort of anti static technology that wont pull air born dust into the film when you peel the liner. my rep is in georgia, his name is bill and he goes out of his way to keep me happy.

Guest tintgod
:D look @ the concrete driveway if thats not brown then, I :hmmm mabye most of us are color blind

:duck:D

those are rust stains from our water on the concrete ..good try though.. :hmmm:D

Guest haroldshouseoftint

OK heres 2 pictures of ST film one is carbon the other is hp looking @ a white light bulb and white celing :duck to me it (carbon) looks brown :D:D

suntek001.jpg

suntek002.jpg

Guest tintgod
OK heres 2 pictures of ST film one is carbon the other is hp looking @ a white light bulb and white celing :duck to me it (carbon) looks brown :D:D

suntek001.jpg

suntek002.jpg

under certain light you may be right...but once you get that on the car..it will not look like that...as you can see by my pics....and what it looks like on the car is the most important thing ...IMO

Guest haroldshouseoftint

True, I did one car with the sample rolls they sent me after sema, and did it in a huge shop with nothing but florescent lights, and when I installed it, I almost choked when I saw how brown it looked.

I never pulled the car outside, one of the employees who worked for the leather shop (where I did it) pulled it out.

So since I've never actually looked at it outside, I will STFU now :D:duck:D

:hmmm

Archived