• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
How do I get one of those red square thingys? hmmmmmmm.gif

Whats that mean??

The "go to the last unread" thing, but I see I already got one!!! :rollin

Guest Key West
after "30 years" dont you think you might need a vacation :rollin

Yep I'm about due!! Think I'll drop in on Bulldog and Boo!! (I know the area!!) :rollin

Guest Key West
ME TOO join the club babe!!! :rollin:rollin

Think I'll consider a different career now. :dunno

I thought about that too................NAH!!! :lol:lol2:lol:lol Renvale!!!

Yep I'm about due!! Think I'll drop in on Bulldog and Boo!! (I know the area!!) :dunno

Anytime!!! Ya got my ### and ya KNOW where we live.... invite open! :rollin:rollin Maybe we can all hop the boat from FT Myers to Key West for a weekend!! :lol:lol2

Guest Key West
Anytime!!! Ya got my ### and ya KNOW where we live.... invite open! :dunno:lol Maybe we can all hop the boat from FT Myers to Key West for a weekend!! :lol2:lol

They still run that? :lol If we do go, we'll stay on mine!!!! :rollin It is docked at the City docks on Roosevelt!! PLENTY of room!! Beats the crap outta the house on Olivia and white!! Wilma took a toll on that one!! :rollin:lol2

They still run that? :dunno If we do go, we'll stay on mine!!!! :rollin It is docked at the City docks on Roosevelt!! PLENTY of room!! Beats the crap outta the house on Olivia and white!! Wilma took a toll on that one!! :rollin:lol

:lol2 We take the jet boat 3.5 hrs max way back I have to say was rough even for cast iron stomach :lol We are like the only ones that don't get sick!! :lol Poor saps!

:lol On yours I know where the redfish are RIGHT now!!! :lol2

:lol2

We ALL need to raise prices...and stick to it.

everything else goes up in price......but tint jobs...... :lol2

soooooo true...I had a customer in 2 days ago that was complaining that I had adjusted my prices...."wow...it wasnt that much when you did my car 8 yrs ago!?!?!" I asked her if she was still paying the same price for gas that she was 8 years ago....I think she got the point :lol2:eyebrows:lol2

Archived