RICHARD SIMMONS

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I wouldn't be surprised if Simmons staged it so he looked better in the public's eye :eyebrows

:lol2 No actually, I remember when that happened and ol Milty came off like more of an :lol2 than he already was :lol2 (at least around Phx)

:lol2

I wouldn't be surprised if Simmons staged it so he looked better in the public's eye :dunno

I can tell you this????. Richard is one of the nicest persons I have ever had the privilege to meet. My son who is a brain tumor survivor met Richard last year on Simmons ?cruse to lose? and will be going on the cruse with him again in 2 weeks. My son who lost his pituitary (master gland) to a tumor has a very hard time controlling body weight because the pituitary controls most everything in your body. He also lost his vision, kidneys, adrenals, thyroid etc?.. He has to take meds to stay alive and would die in about 10 minutes if he misses a dose of his meds. I have endured hearing people ridicule and tease him making rude comments about his weight for too many years. Those people should try having serious health issues. Richard calls my son to give encouragement about every week and promised me he would keep a watch on him during the cruse. I don?t know the details but I?m sure he feels being arrested was worth it! :poop

Archived