lets play

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
I love it when I put my hand through a trailers crank out (awning style)window while putting 8 mil on for hurricanes. :evilgrin

DON'T DO THAT!!!! :dunno:beer (it hurts!!!)

I love it when someone with thier 3 kids comes to get thier car tinted and tells me even though I charge more than my competitor she choose us becuase I offered her a place to wait with her children, coloring books and a 2 hour kid movie.

Then we she gets ready to leave, her little one gives me a big hug and says thank you for being so nice to us :evilgrin

Guest Key West
I love it when someone with thier 3 kids comes to get thier car tinted and tells me even though I charge more than my competitor she choose us becuase I offered her a place to wait with her children, coloring books and a 2 hour kid movie.

Then we she gets ready to leave, her little one gives me a big hug and says thank you for being so nice to us :beer

Best response so far!!! :evilgrin:dunno

I love it when a guy calls and askes for the price to tint his car then askes how much less will you do it for....in the busiest season of the year. Then calls back a couple of hours later and says "yeah..I was talkin to you about tinting my car earlier...how much better can you do if I bring you 2 cars?" after me telling him I wasnt budging on my price. Then having him tell me that he can get it tinted for $20 cheaper in a town that is 1.5 hours drive away. :dunno

I told him "have a nice trip!" :dunno

Guest FilmBlazer

Then we she gets ready to leave, her little one gives me a big hug and says thank you for being so nice to us :dunno

I think I'm gonna cry...

I love it when I close a fat residential job for over 4k :dunno

Then we she gets ready to leave, her little one gives me a big hug and says thank you for being so nice to us :dunno

That is Sweet!! :dunno

Archived