The end for clear bra

try to get ahold of em...I sure cant..... :DD I want the free DVD...... :DD

They dont answer the phone....and dont take email.... :lol2

to answer your question, it wont be the end if they wont answer the phone :lol2

how do you remove this stuff? :DD sounds like a mess if something goes wrong with it compared to film, but still interesting :krazy:DD

I just spoke with the rep....sounds like a really cool new product.... :lol

Its kinda like a spray-on bed liner ....cant be removed.

if done right , it will last forever..... :hmmm

Can't be removed????

Doesn't sound that promising to me....I'd rather buy a product I can remove if I'm not happy with it... :evileye

Let me know how it is, if you decide to try it... Probably a big buy in and expensive equipment, like spray on bed liners.... :lol2

I've heard of it and think that the product is only as good as the installer. I wouldnt get it done myself unless the shop applying it was well known as the best at doing it and I have seen their work, and it has to look better than ppf.

pretty sure in the future, this stuff will cause the end of ppf IF they can perfect it. however I think the stuff will either chip or get smudged and stained. then what u gonna do?

but if its good id spray my whole car

Can't be removed????

Doesn't sound that promising to me....I'd rather buy a product I can remove if I'm not happy with it... :evileye

Let me know how it is, if you decide to try it... Probably a big buy in and expensive equipment, like spray on bed liners.... :lol2

Thats my point. If it cant be removed and it discolored or any other problems, it seems you will have to repaint what was covered. Since it is a spray on product, a separate booth will be required or you will have :lol everywhere :hmmm I do spray on bedliners

Archived