THese Ebay sellers...

So does anyone know what these guys are selling? they say its their own product but claim its is vinyl and non yellowing.. hmmm. at 25 bucks a kit? The only material that cheap is digital printing laminate. But its supposed to be 8mil too. I have had more than a few customers call and ask me to install and I refuse, sop I have yet to see or touch this material. anyone??

Guest Marco

I have had people bring me these kits and it's not paint protection at all, at least not the ones Iv'e seen. I swear it's clear vinyl. I know someone who bought a piece recently on ebay to do his hood but brought it to me instead, it was clear on a white cheap liner and it had no stretch at all, I don't know what it was but I know it wasn't paint protection film.

I also see a few who list specific names of a film but that's not what there sending and the others who actually put there names on the film to make it look like there own is serious :lol6

I too had a buddy buy a kit for like 40 bucks shipped for a 02 yukon I think it is just a sh!tty grade of clear vinyl cuz it would barley strech even with a steamer. I thought about advertising kits on ebay but for 25 bones plus shipping thats wasting my time and I jack sh!t profit. My question is why?

Archived