Your avitar

Guest willie
I just filled up the truck..... :beer:lol2

I bought a couple of little cars that get 30mpg to bop around in for the summer. head start on the 14 year olds car too :beer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmmmmm.......... I dont know how to make an avatar the size it needs to be :poke ................................... I like animals.............. I'm a jokester a lot of the time........................ So the bunny with pancakes on its head seemed to fit me.

other wise I would post a picture of a superbee in my shop as my avatar or maybe even my gas guzzeling Avalanche with my TNTLADY license plate on it. :poke

Bunny rabbit with pancakes on head won out!! :lol2

hmmmmmm.......... I dont know how to make an avatar the size it needs to be :poke ................................... I like animals.............. I'm a jokester a lot of the time........................ So the bunny with pancakes on its head seemed to fit me.

other wise I would post a picture of a superbee in my shop as my avatar or maybe even my gas guzzeling Avalanche with my TNTLADY license plate on it. :lol2

Bunny rabbit with pancakes on head won out!! :poke

try uploading it to photobucket, they have a "resize" button there and you can make it the proper size then just post the link in your control panel. :poke

try uploading it to photobucket, they have a "resize" button there and you can make it the proper size then just post the link in your control panel. :poke

What size should I shoot for? I'm compooter illiterate. :poke

Guest pmuzik
TD gave me mine shortly after I joined the site... One day it just appeared. :twocents

Ditto Only one I've had :beer shiot I'll probably look like him at some point :beer

Archived