ya'll are gonna love this

Guest 20la20

Guest willie
The link did not work, "no page found" is what I got.

its not a link I dont know how to attach links...its the adress thats in my broweser

go to the dps website then and look up tint legal and inspection laws :shock

its not real hard to get to with any effort

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie

just worked fine for me...try faq instead of foq...typo

If not got to the texas dept of public saftey website and punch in tint inspection laws in the search engine...it comes right up

then its spelled out in blac and white what is required for inpections and whats require for the laws :shock

Guest willie
Thanx Willie !

:poke Hard to decipher some of this stuff sometimes. I got sick of the kids leaving my shop and going to wally world and slapping illegal stuff on and double coating it with my sticker on there :poke

Guest 20la20

I got ya willie. most ppl dont have stickers anyways around here. so you say you can just tint over what tint you already have? then why do I have to remove my tint before I retint? or do I?

Guest 20la20

no but what im saying is that when I call tint shops to retint they ask if I have existing tint on and I say yes. then they say oh well u need that stripped for a hefty price and the new tint put on. cant I just get new tint placed over the old tint?

I dont do it. I think it would look shotty. ive never seen a pic or anything of what it would look like either. just strip the tint. it will take you an hour to do. use a single edge razor and a lot of soapy h2o, or windex, or something. it wil save you money. I hate removing tint, so I charge roughly the same amount to remove, as I do to tint. :thumb

Guest 20la20

how would I go about removing my own tint cuz you are right...removing it is almost as much as tinting it! what bout the back window with the defroster? leave it to a professional?

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

what are you talking about man :lol2 first your talkin about redilculously dark tint all over your ride and now your telling us it already has some :spit old tint on there and you think it would look ok to just put film over that :lol6:lol2 are you for real or is this lb55 :spit marco is that you :rollin YA it costs a lot because it sucks...sucks so much you dont even want to do it or even know how to. I say save yourself and the tinter the trouble and just drive the car off a cliff right now :spit

Archived