ya'll are gonna love this

Guest 20la20

Guest 20la20

talkin to a friend of mine and he knows of a couple of shops who did his dads car and one of his dads friends car and the shop puts the legal sticker on 20% 3m film when the legal limit here in TN is 35%....thoughts?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
talkin to a friend of mine and he knows of a couple of shops who did his dads car and one of his dads friends car and the shop puts the legal sticker on 20% 3m film when the legal limit here in TN is 35%....thoughts?

A couple of shops....to do one car...... :beer my guess is one shop did it legal and one did not.

:beer

Guest 20la20

oh sorry thats the wording...my bad. no one shop put it on his dads car and put the legal sticker on the 20%...the other shop did his dads friends car and pu the legal sticker on that too with the 20% film. so 2 shops doing 2 diff. jobs put legal stickers on 20%...my bad for the wording sorry

Guest willie

I use to laugh at the newbies that I knew getting into the tint business.

They put them on everything cause of the sticker.

Those guys probably think that just because the sticker say complies with vesc 20 that 20's ok :beer

I dont sticker anything, like TDZ says there gonna meter it anyway

Guest 20la20

im in TN tho. yeah but if a cop sees a sticker they're prolly not gonna pull you over. I swear they are not that strict down here bout tint. never heard of anyone getting a tint ticket unless they have 5% on the sides

Us tinters have it good compared to where you guys are..no meters, as dark as you want behind the two fronts and "vague" as to what the 2 fronts are..30% will always pass, 35% to play it safe. If it's too dark, worse case scenario, $105 fine and no penalty to the tinter .

Very reasonable if you don't take advantage of it ..kinda wish there was a penalty here to the tinter to take care of the "Limo Hackers"

Archived