ya'll are gonna love this

Guest 20la20

Guest Key West
how would I go about removing my own tint cuz you are right...removing it is almost as much as tinting it! what bout the back window with the defroster? leave it to a professional?

You are wrong. It isn't "Almost as much"! It's way more!! And if ya gotta ask about the back glass and it's defroster, you got NO business attempting it. Or be willing to lose the defroster. :lol6

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is one of the reason I dont legal sticker most cars. Kids go right down the street or to there garage and put another layer over then its my rear cause my sticker is on there.

Hmmm, so if I put a sticker on, tint it legal, then add darker tint on top of that, I could just say that someone else must have tinted it again to make it darker, and I'd be in the clear.

:poke

I got ya willie. most ppl dont have stickers anyways around here. so you say you can just tint over what tint you already have? then why do I have to remove my tint before I retint? or do I?

If your old tint has a sticker, then go for the five over it! :poke:spit

Guest Key West
Hmmm, so if I put a sticker on, tint it legal, then add darker tint on top of that, I could just say that someone else must have tinted it again to make it darker, and I'd be in the clear.

:krazy

Pretty much, Yeah, yer clear. The custy would have to prove they DIDN'T put film over yours.

:krazy

:poke

Thats why I dont apply stickers, as long as they sell 5% at wally martinez :lol

Guest haroldshouseoftint
do they really sell tint at wally world?!? what kind of quality is that?!? guaranteed to fade purple!

Yes they do, and your close in your annoligy, its Guaranteed to fade, but its already purple out of the box :poke:krazy:lol

Archived