PPF learning curve

I have been doing Tint and alarms but want to get out of alarms and switch to paint protection . I do a few dealer who have been requesting it ( mostly toyota honda) . But everytime I think of doing it I look at bumpers and thier curves and a get scared off. I have been tinting for over 10 years so I am not sure if the learning curve would be easier.

First of all is it worth getting in to it ? Are there people willing to pay for it or is it so time consuming its not worth it in the end . Its like doing tint graphics you might charge some more but the time to do it isnt worth it . One thing is my shop is in a middle class area so not too many porsches or high end mercedes .

Talked to the sales rep but you know there full of BS? Looking for someones feed back from there experience getting into it. I do use computercut so I will use precut patterns.

I have done a few hoods without the bumpers but damn they have some crazy bumpers out there . :thumb

use a steamer for real curved parts ... works amazingly well!

Well from experience I would say it's not hard but it is very, very time consuming :gayfight

Just wondering how is it removed? I would imagine steamer :gayfight Does it leave any adhesive on the car or ever pulled any paint off? I've thought about getting into it but it's not well known around here, only have had one person ask about it before.

Archived