beetle

Guest streetsounds

Guest streetsounds

did my first one in 6 years the other day last time I tried I could not do the back window did one the other day in and hour and a half I have been soo scarred of these cars I have just been giving them the" I dont wanna do it price" but it was my landlords wifes car and did it for 60 bucks and it was perfect didnt mess up once pretty happy with my self

and I did it a few days ago and havnt been able to get on the site for a few days it was killn me lol

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
did my first one in 6 years the other day last time I tried I could not do the back window did one the other day in and hour and a half I have been soo scarred of these cars I have just been giving them the" I dont wanna do it price" but it was my landlords wifes car and did it for 60 bucks and it was perfect didnt mess up once pretty happy with my self

and I did it a few days ago and havnt been able to get on the site for a few days it was killn me lol

FOR 60 DOLLARS??? :evileye:shock Have you lost your mind? You better have gotten a months rent for it too. There is NO WAY I'd admit I did a Beetle for $60. FREE maybe, but not for $60. :evilgrin UNFUKIN' REEL! I can do 'em, no prob. But I get PAID for it 'cuz I CAN do them. AND there is NO WAY I'd ever do one for my best friend for that!!!

Guest CajunTinter
I did my day job boss' son's car today.....for $20 off retail. MUHAHAHAHAHA

Have you ever wondered why you still have a 'Day Job'...... :evilgrin:evileye

Archived