beetle

Guest streetsounds

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest streetsounds

I thought I was just chargin him for the tint I was gonna waist thats where 60 came from lol o well got a good experience out of it thats all that matters to me

Guest tophertinter

WOW! Closer to 2 bills here, and it's not difficult. There are shops that can't do them. We can, therefore the price can be more. Whatever you give them for the "hook up" PLEASE, PLEASE tell your customer not to, under penalty of death, tell anyone else, or you will lose your hold on pricing for your area. It took 5-6 years to raise our prices a little below the national average.

Guest Key West
did my first one in 6 years the other day last time I tried I could not do the back window did one the other day in and hour and a half I have been soo scarred of these cars I have just been giving them the" I dont wanna do it price" but it was my landlords wifes car and did it for 60 bucks and it was perfect didnt mess up once pretty happy with my self

and I did it a few days ago and havnt been able to get on the site for a few days it was killn me lol

Why is it that NONE of your friends/associates who want a deal drive a Camaro, Civic, or something EASY? NOOOO! They gotta have Beetles, Cutlass Supremes, Old T-Birds etc. :beer

congrats on doing it in an hour and a half, pat your self on the back, and who cares what you charge its your money :lol6

An hour and a half is pretty damn good time on it if it came out well.(Which I am assuming it did) I wasn't bustin' yer chops fer the money you charged, it's your money/time, but DAMMIT MAN!! No way would I admit I did one for that on a public forum!!! :beer

WOW! Closer to 2 bills here, and it's not difficult. There are shops that can't do them. We can, therefore the price can be more. Whatever you give them for the "hook up" PLEASE, PLEASE tell your customer not to, under penalty of death, tell anyone else, or you will lose your hold on pricing for your area. It took 5-6 years to raise our prices a little below the national average.

Thats the problem in a nut shell with giving "DEALS". They will INVARIABLY run off at the mouth about how "THEY" got the hook up. You KNOW they're gonna brag. There were times back in the day, when I'd tint a car for about anything just to get some cash flow. Those days are LONG gone, and I'll go flip burgers before I come off my price. The market used to be GREAT here, then it got whored out. The hacks fell by the wayside and those of us left are FINALLY getting a grip on pricing here. :lol2:rollin

Archived