rotator cuff/shoulder injuries

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My shoulder and neck hurt quite often especially in the summer and this month...nonstop. Could be that I only sleep an average of 5-6 hrs on most days...tinting during the day and working 12 hr nightshifts at the hospital 3 nights a week. I guess I will have time to rest me muscles during the winter.

10-14 a day?? I'm assuming you had some help there. As far as pain goes, no shoulder yet (but thanks for the warning), but plenty of knees and hips. Yes, hips. I'm expecting my rascal scooter any day now. :tantrum

Mostly...yea. 2 installers. I think the most I ever tried attempting in an 8 hour day by myself was 9. That was a killer on my body by the end of the day...but a hefty little bonus.(b4 I started working for myself.)

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Sounds like you all should ease up on spankin the monkey so much :duck

:spit thats what I was thinkin too, mabye all of you should work more, I work 7 days a week, and feel no pain :lol pansies :tantrum:spit:spit

Hey TDesigns we can fix it so your shoulders hurt too if ya want :bat:lol2:lol:spit:poke

2 words......Cortizone shots! They really don't hurt, (Needle is far scarier than the pain)

I wholeheartedly disagree with the does not hurt thing.

I can honestly say, that was one of the most painful experiences I've ever had....

Afterwards, I was great for a few weeks, like it never happened, but that sh!t hurrrrtt like a mufug!!!! :tantrum

Archived