Where you buying Film?

Guest gregppf

Guest gregppf

I have used all the different kinds of film, I had the best luck with 3M, then started working in sales, yes for a distributor. thats all, and at leaset I got someone to respond that was the whole idea., I didn't think it would be a big deal, just conversation :thumb:poke thanks for the input :poke

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is alot of quality out there.....different strokes for different folks.....Its all in what you prefer to work with.....I would say get some samples and try everyone out.... :lol6

I'v seen alot of nice work with different product.... :lol6

:hmmm

Guest gregppf

SIR TINTSALOT if you would like some samples of 3M film let me know your e-mail address, I will contact you and get your shipping address and send ou some samples. :spit

Tintzeus where are you buying your 3M Film From? I also heard 3M is coming out with a 50" and I heard that Avery is making a 60" but I think Avery Sucks I agree that 3m IS THE BEST. :lol6

Probably not the best way to win friends and influence people. To jump right out with Avery Sucks ?? :spit and buy 3M because what ?? Some newbie with 16 posts is cheering for it ?? Well let me run right on down and buy some!

NOT

SIR TINTSALOT if you would like some samples of 3M film let me know your e-mail address, I will contact you and get your shipping address and send ou some samples. :spit

I could use some samples. I'v never worked with 3M.. :spit but heard good things about it.... :lol6

:spit

Guest kccartint

The new Llumar is very nice. Smoothest film there is now. Takes a little time to get used to but is pretty easy to install. Aside from the orange peel the Avery is a very nice film as well. The extra half inch they give you on the roll comes in handy for those large bumpers and hoods.

Guest soundtweequor

I've used Avery and I notice it's a little for forgiving for cars with a higher difficulty level.

you have to dilute your alchohol. I use a 30/70 ratio as apposed to 3M where you can use pure alchohol. it has a 5 yr like 3M

Archived