Where you buying Film?

Guest gregppf

Guest gregppf

Tintzeus where are you buying your 3M Film From? I also heard 3M is coming out with a 50" and I heard that Avery is making a 60" but I think Avery Sucks I agree that 3m IS THE BEST. :spit

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a buddy that is a direct buyer from 3M...I buy from him most of the time.

Colorado and Arizona for the most part....whoever has the best price for what I'm looking for.

I have worked with Clearshield....nice product. I have also gotten a nice sample from Avery...I have yet to use it but I'v heard good things about it. I am also waiting on a sample of the new llumar ppf...It's suppose to be pretty nice stuff... :spit

:lol2

Guest tintgod
Tintzeus where are you buying your 3M Film From? I also heard 3M is coming out with a 50" and I heard that Avery is making a 60" but I think Avery Sucks I agree that 3m IS THE BEST. :spit
We are a distributor for 3M, we have great pricing for bulk film, all sizes. If you respond leave your phone number and I'll contact you

is this not your quote...if you are dist...of course you are going to say it is the best.. :lol2

maybe you should contribute a little on the board before you just pop up and start selling your product that you distribute :lol2

AND in my experience...Ventureshield out performs MMM in clearity and stretchability hands down. IMO

Guest Marco
is this not your quote...if you are dist...of course you are going to say it is the best.. :spit

maybe you should contribute a little on the board before you just pop up and start selling your product that you distribute :lol2

AND in my experience...Ventureshield out performs MMM in clearity and stretchability hands down. IMO

:lol2

I knew it! That's why he kept mentioning 3M, Thanks guest.

I was thinking distributor but wasn't sure. Isn't there a policy here to identify yourself as a distributor?

Oh and Venturesheild is the best out there, out of all the films that I have tried so far :lol2

Guest Marco

No, but Llumar is distributor at least in my area not sure about anywhere else :spit I heard Llumars new film is pretty good and it may be made by Avery but I don't know if that's true. I think I read it some where in the forum :lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:evileye don't let the Klingon reps hear you say that :lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2:thumb

Archived