WHERE CAN I BUY LLUMAR PLATINUM PLUS?

Guest Skiroy

I would need a complete address to find out how much. Last time I did this last year, shipping was a killer especially if shipping to the states from Canada because of the size of box ( unless you want me to fold the tint up :lol )

I know this is a long shot....2.5 years since the last activity in this topic.

Does anybody have P+ for sale or a reference? Is there really no comparable alternative? Just bought an '03 RX300.

Maybe someone even knows is a combination of some readily available X style film that, when applied to clear glass, nearly matches the look of RX300 glass once it's been additionally tinted with Y other certain film?

Bah... Not feeling having only the back tinted, and not looking to go with the black in the front mismatch.  

Your glass is a weird sliver/green. I remember sticking F1 premier (slightly better platinum plus) on your car and it was better than expected but not perfect match not sure what state you're in or the local law but I'd buy way too much all metal 35 or 40 from express and move on, maybe maybe hyper ceramic if you wanna pay for the install. Nobody sells that over the counter.

11 hours ago, CHUWANT said:

I know this is a long shot....2.5 years since the last activity in this topic.

Does anybody have P+ for sale or a reference? Is there really no comparable alternative? Just bought an '03 RX300.

Maybe someone even knows is a combination of some readily available X style film that, when applied to clear glass, nearly matches the look of RX300 glass once it's been additionally tinted with Y other certain film?

Bah... Not feeling having only the back tinted, and not looking to go with the black in the front mismatch.  

3M Black Chrome has a similar appearance too if you can find it. The Express all metal is probably going to be the easiest to find and get ahold of though.