Mustang

Guest MrTint

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest naughtydog

can someone please post a pic of the elmers blue gel - I am trying to find a similar product in the UK. What description does it have on the bottle??

Thanks

Naughtydog

Guest H3OIndra

I have a question for the professionals regarding dot matrix tinting. I had my 01 Mustang tinted last Monday and learned after the fact about the dot matrix issue by surfing this site. The shop I took it to didn't mention anything to me. Clearly they didn't use any of the mehtods for correcting the issue that are found on this site because it looks white, but what's worse is it's got uneven visual lines through the dot matrix area due to some areas sticking better than others. I've got an appointment to take it back to the shop on Monday so that they can see how bad it looks. Are they going to be able to fix the existing tint job or does it need to be stripped and re-tinted? If it needs to be re-done I think I'll have them remove it and take it to someone else that might have a better idea of what they are doing. It's a real bummer because everything else they did looks great.

Thanks for any comments.

Archived