Shrunk a back glass in 20 sec. !

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CJ Shades

K....just tried to read through 7 pages of blabber. I found 3 pics of which none worked for me. I got errors when trying to view. And then I saw a video of some dude burning his hands shrinking a back window half assed. can someone give me a link to a pic that has something to do with the actual topic of this thread? If you don't remember, it's something about shrinking a window in 20 seconds. Thx

I dont think tint wizard ever did get around to posting it...and I believe that he is now on vacation :lol2 .... with brad pitt :lol2:lol2:lol2 ...oh...wait...no...I mean at a place that brad pitt went once...hehe :beer:lol2 maybe he might post it when he gets back? we shall see!

Guest thatsnappyguy

I have a torch and I use it sometimes. just gotta be careful with that flame and keep it further away from the film u know...and ur fingers. ouch. has anyone ever seen a handheld torch with some kind of attachment to deflect the flame and direct heat...sort of like a wireless, propane, handheld, heatgun? good idea, just never seen it yet. I bet u could get some serious heat and alot of volume output, which means faster shrinking.

I'm fresh of the plane and a little jet lagged..I pulled both videos..the 20 second video because unlike some , I didn't do it for bragging rights , I was just curious if the contraption I modified could shrink a window in 20 seconds and it did,

the other video I pulled, it was the more realistic way (dual heat guns)..I still shrink with it to this day on all back glass's :gasp (average time with it 2 - 3 minutes) :beer

Archived