Shrunk a back glass in 20 sec. !

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry it took me a while... I spend most of my time working not on the net.... tint wizard let me tell you this' dont thik it's gonna take off.. (this new way of shrinking) what if the car gets on fire.. not very safe. not very smart....as for the rest of you guys bagging us for living in australia.... better no go there... get banned .... did'nt meen to offend, but not to smart :thumb:lol6:hump:lol6:lol

Guest Braud Spectrum
:lol6 TW do you go ahead ahd cut it to fit or leave the piece of film whole ? How do the edges do if you do cut it in the shape? Any curling or stiffness on the edge?

what if the car gets on fire.. not very safe. not very smart...

It's not like flames are shoting out of the thing! :lol6 Better tell the guy whose working with a blow torch putting your next muffler on right next to your gas tank that you would prefere Elmer's Glue instead..it's safer.

P.S. Glad you came back ..it's all good. :lol6

:lol6  TW do you go ahead ahd cut it to fit or leave the piece of film whole ? How do the edges do if you do cut it in the shape? Any curling or stiffness on the edge?

yes..you trim as normal...the only difference in the method is it's like using 10 heatguns at once spread out over a wider area .

Archived