LIGHT GREEN FILM?

Guest SherSlip

Guest SherSlip

Has anyone seen a film that will match the green glass put in commercial buildings. This is a double pane window that was replaced at 4:00 am due to a break-in and the glass company did not have the green glass to match the rest of the winodws. :shoot1

Guest SherSlip

v-kool is to light, I could muti layer it but this would cost to much, He may be better off replacing the window with the correct glass. Thats what im going to suggest because I have not seen anything that will match it. just thought I would try here befor I told him to replace it. Thanks for your reply 4u2.

that glass shop sounds like the fools we have here, always puttin in what they have because they are cheep, instead of just getting the right glass in the first place......cheep bastards. I`m sorry but glass shops really p1ss me off.

Guest SherSlip

I'm not blamming the glass shop on this one because he wanted it replaced at 4 am instead of waiting for the right glass. But yes most glass shops are cheap and color blind. :shoot1

Johnsons will only sell their colored films to certain people though, I asked them several times if they had colored films, and for some reason, they kept telling me they didn't, when I knew damn well they did from this site, don't get me wrong..JWF is a respectable company, but damn, just because I didn't use a certian other line of film, ....what's up with that?

Guest S and S

TD and The Moon GUY!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!!!!! We do a lot of work for the local glass shop...don't know about the green though!!!!!!

Archived