PPF Installation Competition at SEMA !!

Guest XPEL Costas

Guest XPEL Costas
SEMA sounds like a good time....I'v never been. I'm always busy that time of the year for some reason or another.

Well, you owe it to yourself to make it to ONE SEMA at least!! :beer

It is an incredible event that words and pictures just don't do justice. Over 2 million sq feet of exhibits and over 11 miles of aisles to walk. It is usually near Halloween and Vegas at Halloween = costumes-a-plenty on the strip!

If you can sneak over for a few days (you need 2 full days of walking to really see everything) make sure you stop in and say hello! :beer

Cheers,

Paul Costas

XPEL Team

Well, you owe it to yourself to make it to ONE SEMA at least!! :dunno

It is an incredible event that words and pictures just don't do justice. Over 2 million sq feet of exhibits and over 11 miles of aisles to walk. It is usually near Halloween and Vegas at Halloween = costumes-a-plenty on the strip!

If you can sneak over for a few days (you need 2 full days of walking to really see everything) make sure you stop in and say hello! :lol2

Cheers,

Paul Costas

XPEL Team

:dunno

I'll try to make it this year..... :lol2 I will for sure say hello if I can make the show...I'll be the guy in the crowd....yelling..." that's not how you do it "............... :dunno ..just joking.

XPEL has a great program, I use it all the time.

:lol2

Guest XPEL Costas
I'll be the guy in the crowd....yelling..." that's not how you do it

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

:rollin

You, sir, owe me a keyboard cleaning!!! Do you KNOW how tough it is to get orange juice out from between the keys!!!!????!?!?!?

:rollin:spit

I hope you can make it by, the show should be great!

Thanks for the props on the program, it really is a good setup (especially with the new version that allows wrapping, bikin! cuts, graphics, etc). I know there really isnt ONE thing that works for everyone but we try hard. We've had some great improvements this year and we'll keep working hard to make it better. :lol2

Cheers,

Paul Costas

XPEL Team

Archived