XPEL Launches PPF

Guest XPEL Costas

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
I agree with Zeus :krazy and for the time being I will stick with something that has been proven with time.

if it is ventureshield reboxed/renames..that it has plenty of time out to be comfortable with the film and its longevity.

Guest XPEL Costas

It isn't reboxed Venture or 3M, it is our own. :gasp

And I understand the skepticism. I wouldn't want to bet my company's future on anything that wasn't proven. As more details come out, I think everyone will be very pleasantly surprised.

I'll only ask folks to try it when/if you can. We would not bet our company (which, in reality we are) on something we didn't have complete faith in and had not done a very thorough due diligence search.

For those of you who are coming to SEMA, please come by and intro yourself to me. We can chat, you can watch the install competition, talk to folks who've just used the film and see for yourself. Once you folks have seen/felt/played with it you can relate it back to this board and to your fellow installers.

XPEL wants to be able to provide a complete solution to installers. From software and training to tools and film. We'll do our best for this industry. :beer:krazy

Cheers,

Costas

XPEL Team

Guest kccartint
How are you getting 54" rolls when it took Venture a very long time to do it? If it's not a reboxed film are you using the equiptment?

Venture doesnt make their film. Just the adhesive. Could be the same urethane with a different adhesive which seems to pass as a different product in this business.

Guest qatinstaller

So is Xpel going to offer 3M film anymore, seems to me they are not going to like the fact that xpel is making there own film and selling 3M film?????

Guest XPEL Costas

Well...we are getting 54" rolls because it's our film. :hmmm:hmmm

I didn't know that about Venture...I wonder who makes their film then?

:hmmm

I leave for SEMA tomorrow (I handle setup) so I might be scarce on the boards till after then. If you make it to SEMA, please stop in and find me. I'll be happy to show you everything as we don't have anything to hide.

Cheers,

Paul Costas

XPEL Team

Archived