XPEL Launches PPF

Guest XPEL Costas

Guest XPEL Costas
So is Xpel going to offer 3M film anymore, seems to me they are not going to like the fact that xpel is making there own film and selling 3M film?????

As of today, we still have some 3M film and as of today I don't know what 3M will do. :hmmm

<shrug>

Cheers,

Paul Costas

XPEL Team

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting as xpel has bought out several 3M distributors recently, no?

Good luck with the new launch though!

:duck I didn't know that. Wonder what the master plan is :DD

Guest trbergman

They did buy Armourfend but my guess would be for their European patterns since they were a small distributor of PPF and as an added plus they have control over a company that they had to compete against in the past.

Guest Revolution
They did buy Armourfend but my guess would be for their European patterns since they were a small distributor of PPF and as an added plus they have control over a company that they had to compete against in the past.

Xpel already have european patterns through Paintshield UK. but I see your point about taking out a competitor, makes you stronger with less to compete against.

:spit

Guest gregppf

Could I see some R & D on this new film? Like with 3M and Venture you can go online and see the thousands of hours of testing, I have not seen any of that from Xpel? :spit What is pricing on this new Film :spit couldn't make it to SEMA so looking for some info. Is Xpel's new film LLumar? just Xpel's name on it?

Could I see some R & D on this new film? Like with 3M and Venture you can go online and see the thousands of hours of testing, I have not seen any of that from Xpel? :spit What is pricing on this new Film :spit couldn't make it to SEMA so looking for some info. Is Xpel's new film LLumar? just Xpel's name on it?

Just call Costas his numbers on here everywhere, just make sure you block your caller id number going out since your the competitor :spit

Archived