Illegal Tinters-

HarveyD

An Oxon Hill man was sentenced to 20 years in prison Wednesday after he pled guilty to possession of c*caine with intent to distribute and possession of a handgun linked to dr*g dealing in the Circuit Court.

Herman Van Dozier, Jr., 32, car was stopped last May in Suitland for illegal window tinting by a U.S. Park Police officer.

Dozier was arrested after he performed poorly on the standardized field sobriety tests.

A large brass-knuckle knife, a fully loaded .38-caliber Smith and Wesson handgun, 76 bags of crack c*caine, 20 ecstasy pills and /\/\4R1jU4|\|4 were recovered during a search of his car.

The handgun was one of 49 guns that had previously been reported stolen from Commando Canine Inc., a private kennel club in Clinton.

‘‘The guns were stolen in fall of 2006,” said Ramon Korionoff, spokesperson for Prince George’s County State’s Attorney Glen Ivey.

He said Dozier was charged as a single individual and the prosecution did not press a gang connection.

On a search of Dozier’s home, police found a .380-caliber handgun, a .22-caliber long rifle, ammunition and $6,300.

‘‘We continue to push for longer sentences to help reduce these crimes that mix weapons, dr*gs and alcohol, the combination of which often leads to violence in our communities,” Ivey said.

Dozier pled guilty on Sept. 26.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what a dumb ass, don't ride dirty with tinted windows!!!

:lol6 the cop probably had dark papas too but that don't count cause he da man! Park police :lol2 bored :lol2

anyone with crack needs to go to jail! I did that stuff back in 82, nasty! ever talk to anyone doing powder or the cooked stuff and they say; oh things are great, the wife and kids are soooo happy and man come over and watch the game on my new tv. :rollin

ever talk to anyone doing powder or the cooked stuff and they say; oh things are great, the wife and kids are soooo happy and man come over and watch the game on my new tv. :rollin

seen a few of those comments around here :lol6

what a dumb ass, don't ride dirty with tinted windows!!!

don't ride dirty with tinted windows.... the po pos already know this in these parts. No tint on windows allows them to see the GU /NOTs and still these types get hammerd... the Gear gives them away :rollin . .... Dark windows are one reason the GU/NOTS get busted but there scores of others.... ex.Yesterday I saw four ridin dirty Hondas with no tint getting punked by popo on a parkway north of the city. :lol6

We wont advertise in the phone book for the county where this happened , because this

is the run of the mill customer you find there. There all rolling on big rims and tinted windshields to avoid being seen by the law :tantrum

If the park police stopped him in Suitland , it was because he was on the parkway

where they have jurisdiction, regardless if he was in DC or MD

We wont advertise in the phone book for the county where this happened , because this

is the run of the mill customer you find there. There all rolling on big rims and tinted windshields to avoid being seen by the law :tantrum

If the park police stopped him in Suitland , it was because he was on the parkway

Oh I forgot about the parkway!! I used to live in Tacoma Park on Flower ave. DC was in my back yard!!! I was thinking park popo like grand canyon or something. I think right off the rock creek. :krazy

big rims #3 resaon...gear #2.... tint#1

Archived