08 Chrysler 300M

2fas4u

I tinted one today and had a slight problem with the side window. After shrinking I put it on then in about 5-10 min a bunch of tiny finger started to pop up. I used my triangle and got most of then but it took a long time and a lot of heat. Is there a secret to reduce the finger amounts??

Guest Sprinter
I tinted one today and had a slight problem with the side window. After shrinking I put it on then in about 5-10 min a bunch of tiny finger started to pop up. I used my triangle and got most of then but it took a long time and a lot of heat. Is there a secret to reduce the finger amounts??

well you quote that after shirking, you did'nt shrink enough, if you don't squegee right or don't shrink enough you can have fingers. check your work out by squegeeing the film like on a vette window and see if the top needs any shrinking, that will tell you if you shrank enough out in the first place. :rollin

Guest goldtooth
IMO the key to snapping is heating the bottom 1\2 or a little less. I was just snapping the bottom edge and it was making more problems. After 3-4 cars I think I have got it :rollin

:rollin happy it worked out :rollin happy new year

Archived