how do you

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same... COD. I wish I had terms, but from what I've been told they don't offer them.

Which whatever... doesn't really matter during the summer, but in the winter when I get the odd job it would help. Of course, if I got a huge commercial job, I'm not sure what I would do.

-R

Guest CajunTinter

I've only dealt with 2 distributors that offer n-30. The distributors I currently use want a cc, but I make sure I use the cc's that give rewards or points :twocents

Net 30, who's giving ya :thumb Stan, I'll go :beer or :beer em for ya :thumb

I was told yesterday that even ordering close to half a mil a year in product that I could not do 30 days. Pissed me off. I like to pay for my film when I get it but between people hitting me with bad cc cards and large accounts taking 90 days to pay I thought I would ask. I'm not saying who but they are referred to as SG and one of those is gone now. :rollin When accounting runs a business we should be worried! Of course I refused to fill out a credit app on principle, my score is way over 700. Should I look at Llunar? :beer

Guest haroldshouseoftint

That's sad, I guess they (mfg) look at it as it's easier to swallow (write off) a few thousand here and there than to swallow a 1/2 mill if anything was to go south :thumb

Llunar dat der is som hi quality :beer right der :thumb:rollin

That's sad, I guess they (mfg) look at it as it's easier to swallow (write off) a few thousand here and there than to swallow a 1/2 mill if anything was to go south :rollin

Llunar dat der is som hi quality :thumb right der :thumb:beer

I just wanted 2 rolls of ppf. My rep was at the top last year hmmmmmmmmmmm wonder why :beer

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:thumb they wouldn't float ya for 2 rolls of PPF :beer now that REALLY sad, hell call me, I'd float ya on a coupla rolls of PPF and I don't even work for a mfg :beer:thumb:rollin

Archived