The 'Association'

Guest thatsnappyguy
so is that the "thing" that they wanted to do..the union beginning or something, and im cant speak my mind cuz im tinting all day and not huging the computer all day at work?

:thumb ........yet

so when I get to 500 post I can see?

if you've ever condoned illegal tint, NO!!! :hmmm:hmmm:poop:hmmm:hmmm

guilty as charged... :nope just call me thathackyguy I guess.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"All that would do is exclude you from membership if it ever arose" :thumb

heres a hypothetical example: "local tint shop indicted for illegal tint on vehicle involved in pedestrians death" :poop

WTH...why would someone like that even look into being a member. Besides, any organization is not responisble for it's members actions.

This statement is a mute point.

Please stop this now!

Guest Key West
"All that would do is exclude you from membership if it ever arose" :nope
"All that would do is exclude you from membership if it ever arose" :hmmm

I can honestly say we are not excluding anyone at this point :poop There is nothing to exclude anyone from :thumb

Oh and I have no desire to be the Tint Police :hmmm

Read the ENTIRE post. I sure as hell aint the tint police either. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. What happens in public affects us all.

Thanx TITAN, great example.

Mayhaps I misspoke. Some things are running around in MY mind that are not set as policy. Please do NOT take it as such. I can onlyu speak for me, and MY opinion.

:thumb Sorry everyone for causing so much disruption.

I didn't realize folk 'outside' would be so quick to grab their pitch forks and posse-up...

I'm gonna chill out here.... maybe bbq ? ? Just remember.... when ya all come out of that room to run to the liquor store.... we will be waiting :dunno

:evilgrin

Archived