The 'Association'

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is a good idea and something that has been needed for a while. Most of the time I usually dont have much to say that is why I have been a member here for a while but I still dont have enough posts. I musht admit though my curiosity on how things are going in there is getting to me. I do understand why access is limited and I guess for now I am going to just have a little faith that everything works out into something we can all stand behind.

Can't wait to see what happens!

Guest accurate
I think it is a good idea and something that has been needed for a while. Most of the time I usually dont have much to say that is why I have been a member here for a while but I still dont have enough posts. I musht admit though my curiosity on how things are going in there is getting to me. I do understand why access is limited and I guess for now I am going to just have a little faith that everything works out into something we can all stand behind.

x2

I do understand why access is limited and I guess for now I am going to just have a little faith that everything works out into something we can all stand behind.

Hopefully all will share this mentality..good post :lol

Guest thatsnappyguy

so is that the "thing" that they wanted to do..the union beginning or something, and im cant speak my mind cuz im tinting all day and not huging the computer all day at work?

so is that the "thing" that they wanted to do..the union beginning or something, and im cant speak my mind cuz im tinting all day and not huging the computer all day at work?

:lol ........yet

Guest thatsnappyguy

:lol ........yet

so when I get to 500 post I can see?

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:dunno ........yet

so when I get to 500 post I can see?

if you've ever condoned illegal tint, NO!!! :lol:dunno:dunno:shock:lol

Good post :lol ,

Same here ...it took me 6 months to get 300 posts ...So thats still about 2 months before I can get in :dunno , And what does the ammount off posts have to do with it anyways?? I see people in here with a 1000 posts that don't know :shock about windowtinting and are still a loooooong way from being professional ..... nevermind I'll see it when I get there .

Archived