The 'Association'

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure what they have, but it doesn't matter your experience. It matters how much time you spend typing replies to postings on this website. The more you write the more important you are

I am not sure what they have, but it doesn't matter your experience. It matters how much time you spend typing replies to postings on this website. The more you write the more important you are

Actually you might be surprised to find that is not altogether true.

All that is being asked is be patient. Let the actual Association get put together. There is a lot of organizing that need to be done. Paperwork :rimshot I realize it seems to be taking awhile, but in reality it has not taken long at all. We are getting there. Again, please be patient.

This needs to be done correctly. It would be ill advised to start something and not follow the appropriate guidelines and protocol.

I talked my ass off last month.... you won't find me behind those closed doors :evileye

I don't know who is back there (eating snacks behind closed doors) ... but am excited anyways ! :shock

Archived